TikTok has done it once more, so reserve some space in your cosmetic bag for another viral beauty product.
This time, it’s KVD’s Good Apple Skin-Perfecting Foundation Balm, famous for delivering an airbrushed and smooth makeup effect when applied. It is a makeup product having apple extract and other juicy ingredients to keep your skin hydrated. Not to mention, it’s getting popular on another level, especially on TikTok.
If you’re already wondering why everybody seems so obsessed with this product, we might have some answers for you. In this post, we’ve covered each and every aspect of this product. So, keep reading to “satisfy” your curiosity.
Well, for starters, it is a Good Apple Foundation “Balm,” implying that you can still have full makeup coverage with the soft feel of a balm. Sounds great, right?
However, don’t be impressed too early because there are more benefits mentioned below to blow your mind. Have a look!
- This foundation is compact instead of liquid. It goes on wet while applying then dries down, offering a great matte finish. Also, the matte look isn’t dewy or drying; rather, it gives a more consistent look that feels like your own skin.
- Getting a full coverage with a balm feel? Isn’t it awesome? Besides, you don’t need to stress about flakiness.
- It is a “two in one” product. You don’t have to bother applying a concealer because it can cover “everything,” including all blemishes, redness, and even scars too.
- Good Apple Foundation Balm is fully blendable with just a single swipe. So, if you use your brush once, you can enjoy a lighter finish that you normally get with fewer swipes.
- It won’t cause clogged pores, breakouts, or oily bumps, which is again incredible.
- Unlike its names, it doesn’t have an apple scent just because it’s made of apple extract. So, it’s good for people who are sensitive to smells or fragrances.
Kourtney Kardashian is an American media model and a fashion symbol. While Travis Barker is an American musician who is actually a drummer in the rock band Blink-182. Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian made their red-carpet debut at Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards. It’s quite obvious that Kourtney and Travis share similar taste in fashion. But what isn’t obvious is that they have the same taste in makeup too.
Kourtney’s makeup artist used KVD’s Good Apple Skin Perfecting Foundation for her skin tone at Sunday’s MTV Event. Also, it’s the same foundation that Travis made go viral when his daughter used this foundation to cover his tattoos in her viral Instagram video.
TikTok’s beauty & fashion community is totally obsessed with this foundation balm. According to TikTokers, the Good Apple Skin Perfecting Foundation is really lightweight and delivers a flawless, smooth, and great matte finish. Don’t believe us? Here are the reviews of some of the famous TikTok celebrities ensuring the quality:
In her video, @nicholajmakeup couldn’t stop appreciating this foundation balm that even covered her specifically irate, red acne and gave her an extremely natural skin feel. With every full coverage foundation, there’s a concern that it might feel cakey or heavy, but she made it look like as extremely light and serum-like.
About this foundation, another popular TikToker @ccclarke said, “It doesn’t look or feel like a foundation; instead, it looks like skin.”
Good Apple Skin-Perfecting Foundation Balm is a true and well-deserved internet sensation. You can find proof of this foundation’s quality within 60 seconds or even less on TikTok. People having experience regarding makeup and beauty stuff not only did a product review but a wear test to show how the foundation looks on their skin, and the results were quite impressive. After seeing so many people reviewing this product, it’s actually no surprise that why this is selling so fast.